- "You know in elementary school, I was jealous of the other kids because their parents waited outside to take them home, and I walked to the orphanage by myself. I was looking forward to waiting outside for somebody."
"A Bigger Vote" is the seventh episode of the third season of Scorpion, and the fifty third of the series overall. It aired November 7, 2016.
On Election Day, as democracy hangs in the balance, Team Scorpion is called on when someone tries to throw the U.S. presidential election into chaos.
- Elyes Gabel as Walter O'Brien
- Katharine McPhee as Paige Dineen
- Robert Patrick as Cabe Gallo
- Eddie Kaye Thomas as Toby Curtis
- Jadyn Wong as Happy Quinn
- Ari Stidham as Sylvester Dodd
- This episode title refers to the line "We're gonna need a bigger boat" from the film Jaws.
- Tim's parents are in town, but are never seen on-screen.
- Walter is granted citizenship by special order of the President.
- This episode is stated to take place during the 2016 presidental election, and it's errorously stated that Obama was running for reelection. Obama couldn't run in 2016 because he had served two consecutive terms in office; 2008-2016.